One of the oldest and most reliable forms of Security Fencing is the Chainwire fence. This fence type is used on nearly every Commercial and Government site across NSW as the most economical, entry-point security fence. Chainwire comes in an array of configurations, but the most common three are Temporary, Permanent and Permanent with barb-wire. Chainwire is available in Galvanized only, or Galvanized with Black or Green coatings, to cater for a large range of requirements. Post footings can be standard in-ground with concrete footings for Permanent, but also baseplate for bolting to concrete, and saddle fixed for side mounting to walls and kerbs.
- Temporary and Permanent available
- Galvanized or Galvanized and powder-coated Black or Green
- 1800mm high, 2300mm high (with barb-wire), or custom height as required
- Posts can be pneumatically driven into ground, or installed with concrete footing, baseplate or side saddled
- With or without barb-wire to top
- Commercial, RMS, Transport NSW, Sydney Water, and other specifications available