Monowill Handrails, also known as balltube Handrails, are an industry standard handrail system comprised of vertical posts with round balls that the horizontal rails pass through. These posts are known as Stanchions and are available in a number of configurations for in-ground, baseplate, and side mounted saddle installations, making them extremely versatile. Standard stanchions are a two-rail system and made for level ground. Custom handrails are available for either additional rails (up to four), or for raked/sloped applications, such as down stairs. All material is hot-dip galvanized for superior anti-corrosion protection, and the handrail system can be powder-coated in a Dulux colour of choice. The most common colour after the standard galvanized finish, is safety yellow for maximum visibility.
- AS/NZS 1170.1 Compliant
- Baseplate fixings for concrete surfaces
- In-ground or Baseplate installation
- Suitable for edge protection close to structures
- Handrail & anti-climb attachments available
- 100% Australian made with Australian Steel & Zinc