A FOCUS ON WORK HEALTH & SAFETY
Commitment and cooperation.
It is not secret that the Construction industry has a variety of risks associated with work activities, in addition our work in speciality sectors such as the Rail Corridor presents additional risks to manage. Through consultation with our Client's, regular interaction with our colleague's, and a variety of training, we are able to hold and maintain third-party accredited compliance to AS/NZS 4801:2001.
Some of the controls to ensure our colleague's go home safe to their friends and families include:
- SWMS - created through consultation
- Daily pre-work risk assessments
- Regular Training
- Compliance with P&C Policies and Procedures
- Compliance with Client Polices and Procedures
- Compliance with Acts, Standards and Regulations